Face rejuvenation is the method in which hyaluronic acid is injected under the skin with the aim of eliminating or reducing both superficial and deep wrinkles, increase the volume of soft tissues (lips, cheekbones, cheeks), better outline the contours of the face (face contouring) or for reconstructive purposes (depressed scars caused by acne and chicken pox) and non-surgical rhinoplasty.
RESULTS & DURATION
- The result is very natural and immediately visible, creating an immediate lifting effect thanks to the intrinsic viscoelastic and hydrophilic properties allowing to recreate the desired volumes.
- Effective, long-lasting and safe. Resorption occurs gradually over a period of 6-8 months depending on the type of Filler used. The treatment can be repeated safely after the effects of the filler are greatly attenuated.
- HIGH-QUALITY SELECTED MATERIAL: the hyaluronic acid selected is highly stable. It derives from an established method based on the bio-fermentation by a non-pathogenic, biotechnology-derived microbial strain. Raw materials of animal origins are not used and the organic solvents were eliminated at all stages.
- SAFETY GUARANTEE: high purity, very low concentration of nucleic acids and proteins, the rate of bacterial endotoxin.
- INNOVATIVE PRODUCTION PROCESS: the production system developed for guarantees the sterility of the filler through the completely aseptic preparation, thus avoiding the degradation process, which is typical of the conventional terminal heat sterilization. This ensures greater stability, preservation of physical-chemical characteristics of the active principle and the duration of the treatment over time.